How To Make A Triangular Pyramid Out Of Cardboard
A pyramid is a polyhedron that has one base and different faces that are triangles. A pyramid may have as many faces as the polygon sides of the base. Here we show you how to make a triangular pyramid out of cardboard.
Copy this template of a triangular pyramid on to paper, cardboard or paperboard.
Cut out the template of the pyramid with scissors.
Fold it along all the lines of the template. Try to mount the pyramid with a triangular base before putting on glue so that you are clear of where each tab will go.
Apply the glue onto one of the tabs and paste it into place. Press it with your fingers so that it is well secured. Do the same with the others.
You have finally made your pyramid with triangular base!
If you are interested in making prisms and shapes, take a look at the following OneHowTo articles:
- How to make a pyramid out of cardboard
- How to make an origami Dove
- How to make a rectangular prism with paper
- How to make a cone with paper
- How to make a cube out of cardboard
If you want to read similar articles to How To Make A Triangular Pyramid Out Of Cardboard, we recommend you visit our Art & handicraft category.
- If you are not a good drawer, copy the image template and paste it into a word document. Make it as big as you want and print it out.
- You can make your pyramid witha triangular base with colored card. Choose the one you like!
- We recommend that, before you start applying the glue, you try to put it together to ensure it will fit. Once you are sure it will all fit together start putting glue on the tabs and pasting them. Do this for all tabs.